gifpop! experiment #1
I’m really excited to explore what we can get away with using these lenticular prints.
one thing i noted was that these seem to lend themselves to stuff with visual/temporal symmetry rather than loops.
next step will be generating gifs from 3d models, and playing with the various 3d/2d methods Dain turned me on to. how much depth do you think we can get?
- tattooedmisery likes this
- celestialchicagoancorey reblogged this from challenger23
- celestialchicagoancorey likes this
- relishing-the-death reblogged this from challenger23
- omggifpop likes this
- garbagems likes this
- ellelevvi likes this
- pavelbird likes this
- strawberryfieldsgatekeeper likes this
- hawsmadison likes this
- yanchiik reblogged this from challenger23
- ashrieds likes this
- theland4misfit-toys likes this
- allmenarerapists likes this
- vorpalstorm likes this
- challenger23 posted this